Friday, June 7, 2013

THE THICKER THE BETTER

Photo



amanofsouth: Do you want put your asshole on this?



amanofsouth:

Do you want put your asshole on this?

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



outdoorbears: Outdoor Bears



outdoorbears:

Outdoor Bears

fhabhotdamncobs: fuckyeahdaddies: Loads of Daddies at Fuck...



fhabhotdamncobs:

fuckyeahdaddies:

Loads of Daddies at Fuck Yeah Daddies.

Click Here to Follow Fuck Yeah Daddies.


♂♂

Photo



Photo



Photo



photocub69: cubnurse: notsoclassymassy: notsoclassymassy: Fre...









photocub69:

cubnurse:

notsoclassymassy:

notsoclassymassy:

Fresh out the shower. I haven't slept yet. Can you tell?

Heyyyy did y'all see my sleep high selfies yet? YOU HAVE NOW. Weeeeeeeeee

Even sleep high, he is gorgeous! I love the tattoo peeking out of the shirt too….mmmmmm

Cute Cub is CUTE

bigasslover22: Fat ass plugged



bigasslover22:

Fat ass plugged

My best side.



My best side.

outmanned: Small-dicked bitch spreading his legs passively for...



outmanned:

Small-dicked bitch spreading his legs passively for a real man. Love the shamrock tattoo just north of his little Irish curse 

fuckingfatmuscle: hot geek .beef







fuckingfatmuscle:

hot geek .beef

reds-n-tats: http://reds-n-tats.tumblr.com/



reds-n-tats:

http://reds-n-tats.tumblr.com/

housebearsofatlanta: stocky-men-guys: Big, strong and sexy...



housebearsofatlanta:

stocky-men-guys:


Big, strong and sexy men
Stocky Men & Guys

Full Bush on the bear makes you a real man

djseanmac: keahimakua: I had to take a double-take at this...



djseanmac:

keahimakua:

I had to take a double-take at this bull's crotch bulge

Unff.

I think I might watch Discovery Channel's new show



I think I might watch Discovery Channel's new show

No comments:

Post a Comment