Friday, June 7, 2013

Keep Calm and Stroke The Furry Wall

Photo



Photo



This is the most accurate representation of me that I can give...



This is the most accurate representation of me that I can give to you.

Photo



Photo



A bookstore on campus is going out of business, so I just bought $120 dollars on crap I don’t...

A bookstore on campus is going out of business, so I just bought $120 dollars on crap I don’t even need because everything was half off. *curls up into a ball of sad*

Accurate.



Accurate.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



restaurer: (by Adriana Fuentevilla)



restaurer:

(by Adriana Fuentevilla)

Reblog if you've been told you have a nice butt.

Only every day.

lacigreen: roseaposey: "Judgments"I took this last year, but...



lacigreen:

roseaposey:

"Judgments"

I took this last year, but in retrospect, I think it's my strongest piece from high school.

Working on this project really made me examine my own opinions, preconceptions and prejudices about "slutty" women and women who choose to cover all of their skin alike. I used to assume that all women who wore Hijabs were being oppressed, slut-shame, and look down on and judge any woman who didn't express her sexuality in a way that found appropriate.

I'd like to think I'm more open now.

just wonderful.

g-erti: requested by vulcany





g-erti:

requested by vulcany

Photo



influencethechildren: DUUUUUUDEEEE PUT THIS IN MY MOUTH.



influencethechildren:

DUUUUUUDEEEE

PUT THIS IN MY MOUTH.

odannygirl7: mrransomm: dingoinnuendo: ok what i want is a klondike bar commercial where they get...

odannygirl7:

mrransomm:

dingoinnuendo:

ok what i want is a klondike bar commercial where they get like a 5 year old girl with pigtails jumping rope in a pink skirt and say 'what would you do for a klondike bar' and the girl stares at the camera and it zooms in really close and she whispers 'id kill a man'

then at the end of the commercial there's a flash of her eating a klondike bar.

And the camera is angled like it's been dropped on the floor but is still recording.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment