Friday, June 7, 2013

Data, Data, Data

4-t-h: [Thor x Loki] Start with a gentle kiss by ~4-th



4-t-h:

[Thor x Loki] Start with a gentle kiss by ~4-th

Photo



Photo





thequietfront: Mariacarla Boscono by Jean-Baptiste Mondino for...



thequietfront:

Mariacarla Boscono by Jean-Baptiste Mondino for Numéro

genetic-freak:  



genetic-freak:

 

aseaofquotes: Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray



aseaofquotes:

Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

thorki-love-notes: Submission: "No matter what blood runs...



thorki-love-notes:

Submission: "No matter what blood runs through your veins, I will love you til the end of all itself. For you, you are the only one to hold me in my darkest moments, and to cherish me in my brightest." -Thor to Loki

http://thorki-love-notes.tumblr.com/

I'm dead.

I'm dead.

cocktaste: beauty lives here…











cocktaste:

beauty lives here…

khl0ekardashian: me on my way to steal your man A million...





khl0ekardashian:

me on my way to steal your man

A million times yes.

I want to be here.



I want to be here.

novelnatives: A throwback to SS 1997. Ann Demeulemeester. Chic...



novelnatives:

A throwback to SS 1997. Ann Demeulemeester. Chic to the max.

theaccretion: falling up



theaccretion:

falling up

Sharon Needles for Flaunt Magazine I love Sharon Needles.









Sharon Needles for Flaunt Magazine

I love Sharon Needles.

Photo



theaccretion: beside you



theaccretion:

beside you

birdnames: Princess.



birdnames:

Princess.

Photo



Is this guy cool or what?



Is this guy cool or what?

tgfbs: http://tgfbs.tumblr.com



tgfbs:

http://tgfbs.tumblr.com

Bound in such a way that only He can ever unlock me… One...



Bound in such a way that only He can ever unlock me…

One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment