Wednesday, June 5, 2013

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck

Can't tear us apart !! @saltor3



Can't tear us apart !! @saltor3

Bus sunrise… Jet Set lookin fool is passed out, some kid...



Bus sunrise… Jet Set lookin fool is passed out, some kid called some dinosaurs earlier, convicts be in n out, hippie who don't shower made an appearance, crackhead forgot where he sat , but atleast I had WiFi…and I'm almost home… #haven'tsleptallnight #16hrsondabus

Snowcone stand humor



Snowcone stand humor

Dallas bust station you blow… Next bus at 11:15 to san...



Dallas bust station you blow… Next bus at 11:15 to san Antonio, then another bus to Mcallen, then Harlingen… Be home around noon tomorrow. #RGV busrides #ihatethisplace

… Snowcones n Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…



… Snowcones n Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…

dabootywhisperer: I contemplate my end, I count up all my...



dabootywhisperer:

I contemplate my end, I count up all my friends. Weigh out the pros and cons, who's going to miss me when I'm gone? Who?

Photo



Photo



shitshilarious: Hold on to your eucalyptus I'm gonna try and...



shitshilarious:

Hold on to your eucalyptus I'm gonna try and lose him

Photo



#flashbackfriday Adidas predator mania TRX SG… always...



#flashbackfriday Adidas predator mania TRX SG… always wanted a pair when I was playing. I even asked some of my teammates for them when they didn't use em anymore cuz I knew they'd buy the next "big thing" in cleats… I never got em. I did always get Adidas boots tho. My last pair I bought were predators.

Photo



dollfacedkillah: I want to live here.



dollfacedkillah:

I want to live here.

nevver: John Tottenham



nevver:

John Tottenham

simplelittlebrooklyn: Workspace in Progress!



simplelittlebrooklyn:

Workspace in Progress!

Photo



fuckyeahbehindthescenes: Originally a stagehand wore the...



fuckyeahbehindthescenes:

Originally a stagehand wore the chicken suit from Jim's hallucination. But when he couldn't mime Charles Chaplin's walk and manners, Chaplin himself donned the suit.

The Gold Rush (1925)

#ThrowbackThursday I dont take credit for this idea



#ThrowbackThursday I dont take credit for this idea

#tbt doing hoodrat things with my friends #hoodratlife #K.O.H...



#tbt doing hoodrat things with my friends #hoodratlife #K.O.H #getbuckkrew #losgougolos #scavengers #2plaidkrew @saltor3 @phont_ @phototurismo

#tbt When this consumed my life… #ttgv



#tbt When this consumed my life… #ttgv

No comments:

Post a Comment