Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Legend of Korra/ The Last Airbender

Katara: Are you okay? Zuko: No, I'm not okay. My Uncle hates...



Katara: Are you okay?
Zuko: No, I'm not okay. My Uncle hates me, I know it. He loved me and supported me in every way he could and I still turned against him. How can I even face him?

He'll forgive you. He will.

Photo





the-laughing-cactus: jaclcfrost: if i was in a fictional universe i wouldn't be the main character...

the-laughing-cactus:

jaclcfrost:

if i was in a fictional universe i wouldn't be the main character i'd probably be that friend of the main character who lacks supernatural powers or special abilities but makes up for it with sarcasm and really lame one-liners

image

corink: it's back



corink:

it's back

grafinyavishenka: Asami is curious about Korra. i am so sorry...











grafinyavishenka:

Asami is curious about Korra.

i am so sorry selkkfk

Photo



Photo



Photo







Photo









Photo





omnomsenzubean: 04/30 Korra!  being remorseful n' junk.  sure...



omnomsenzubean:

04/30 Korra!  being remorseful n' junk.  sure we all know she's great at kicking butt, but every once in a while, everybody hurts … soooommetiiiiimmess~

indigospellbound: fangirl challenge10/15...













indigospellbound:

fangirl challenge
10/15 Pairings » Makorra 

Explain to me again why I need a man?



















Explain to me again why I need a man?

shipatlaandlok: "I'm not that helpless little girl anymore."





shipatlaandlok:

"I'm not that helpless little girl anymore."

Photo



Hey do you know when the new Legend of Korra season starts? or did it already? :o

Unfortunately, no. I've heard a lot of rumors but I'm not clear on the official date. Sorry!
(May 12 is what I've heard but im not sure, You might be able to find out on line tho)

for tophbreaker: The Blind Bandit and the Chief of Police









for tophbreaker: The Blind Bandit and the Chief of Police

Photo









tastysynapse: Korra Harlem Shake by Sherbeeee





tastysynapse:

Korra Harlem Shake by Sherbeeee

Photo

















No comments:

Post a Comment