Friday, June 7, 2013

Do What Thou Wilt

Photo



sinfulpassi0ns: pinkmilkbutt: 30% horny 70% depressed yeah

sinfulpassi0ns:

pinkmilkbutt:

30% horny 70% depressed

yeah

notkatniss: IVE BEEN LAUGHING AT THIS THEY JUST STARE AT EACH...



notkatniss:

IVE BEEN LAUGHING AT THIS THEY JUST STARE AT EACH OTHER HOLDING PUPPIES 

"As a kid, I read a lot of science fiction. But instead of...

















"As a kid, I read a lot of science fiction. But instead of reading technical, hard-science writers like Isaac Asimov, I was interested in Harry Harrison and a fantastic, surreal approach to the genre. I grew up on it. Star Wars is a sort of compilation of this stuff, but it's never been put in one story before, never put down on film. There is a lot taken from Westerns, mythology, and samurai movies. It's all the things that are great put together. It's not like one kind of ice cream but rather a very big sundae." — GEORGE LUCAS

Photo



callingallasians: callingallasians: The light bulb symbolizes...



callingallasians:

callingallasians:

The light bulb symbolizes our thoughts and how over-thinking can kill us.

This is actually genius.

One of my favorite pictures on tumblr

My thoughts are slowing killing me.

Each day my thoughts are killing me.

bringing my old post backkkkk

The truth is...

sixcatsandtwodogs:

superwhopottergrimmavengelock:

…it's so much easier to say you're antisocial…

image

…or claim that you just don't like people…

image

…or pretend that you just don't care anymore…

image

…than to admit how lonely and damaged you truly feel.

image

That's why we go to shows/movies/books because those characters are the only ones we truly connect with. 

letloosethekraken: I fucking LOVE me some GoT fan-art.





















letloosethekraken:

I fucking LOVE me some GoT fan-art.

Photo



I try to tell myself that it’s irrational to need other people. That I only really need myself...

I try to tell myself that it’s irrational to need other people.

That I only really need myself and my own validation.

But at the end of the day I’m just not alright with being alone.

Photo



Cthulhu says, "GTFO"



Cthulhu says, "GTFO"

Photo



Photo



wolfreivax: by daarken



wolfreivax:

by daarken

angeloftheocean: This is Miyazaki rain, which means that...



angeloftheocean:

This is Miyazaki rain, which means that every frame was hand-drawn.

headless-horse: Christopher Lee Donovan



headless-horse:

Christopher Lee Donovan

Photo



lars-huh: hahahhaha dave u little fuck



lars-huh:

hahahhaha dave u little fuck

theethosguild: Brighid



theethosguild:

Brighid

No comments:

Post a Comment